Land plot investment OCALA & MARION COUNTY Florida, USA
Plots available from only £;25,000
Price includes 5 years property taxes & site maintenance fees.
0% INTEREST guaranteed free finance
• 100% Freehold Plots
• Master Planned sub-division
• All infrastructure in place (underground utilities, roads, DRA )
• Home Owners Association fees & Taxes included
• Desirable area for residential development
• Interest FREE payment plan - guaranteed acceptance
• Clearly defined exit strategies
An opportunity to purchase building plots which have full and irrevocable planning permission to be developed as residential property in the dynamic Floridian property market in the United States.
This opportunity allows buyers to take advantage of the distressed American real estate market and invest in the precious commodity of land, for a fraction of its peak market price and below current open market valuation.
This investment opportunity offers not only a low cash, freehold asset but one with a good exit strategy and a fixed return in arguably one of the most desirable of U.S. States, Florida.
Strategic Land Investment
Countless fortunes have been made by individuals and institutions who understand the concept of buying and holding land in the path of growth.
Put simply, strategic land Investment is the acquiring of land and holding it for future use. Most real estate developers handpick their sites choosing acquisitions by studying each area for the likelihood of future growth.
Ocala is the principle city located in Marion County, North-Central Florida along Interstate 75, approximately halfway between Atlanta and Miami. Residents and businesses alike enjoy a high quality of life and a relatively low cost of living. Quality healthcare and one of Florida's lowest housing cost locations secure Ocala's standing as a great place to live.
The scenic landscape is graced by the pastoral beauty of more than 900 horse farms with plenty of green space for all to enjoy. If the beach is your pleasure, both coasts are within a one hour drive.
The Ocala National Forest provides residents and visitors with thousands of acres of forest, trails, lakes and rivers.
Marion County is home to a diverse economy, blending horse farms and agricultural interests with a variety of business sectors. More than 350 manufacturers and distributors representing a myriad of business interests call Ocala home. Companies with almost 2,000 employees manufacturing heavy vehicles co-exist with high-tech operations.
As a result of this, independent analysts have highlighted the significant growth potential of real estate in Ocala & Marion County.
Already home to the headquarters of many major companies, organisations from around the world are now setting their sights on this area, creating great demand for strategically located land in Ocala & Marion County.
At the peak of the U.S. real estate market in 2006, similar plots in the Ocala area were selling for £;45,000 or more.
At the time, such land values were based on high home prices and brisk sales. Due to the global economic crisis and troubles within the US banking system there are now many repossessed assets that are available at prices deeply discounted from the open market value.
Building permit issuance is at an all-time low and there is a growing demand for housing that is being unfulfilled. As the economy continues to stabilise, building permit issuance will skyrocket and homebuilders will be in search of entitled land ready for development.
Key Investment Factors
• Aggressive expansion strategy will secure Ocala & Marion County's reputation on the international business stage;
• Business friendly environment, generous commercial incentives and low personal and corporate taxes ensures a constant influx of residents and companies to the region;
• Dedicated job creation at 115% of Average Earnings in Ocala & Marion
• County, along with the lifestyle and tax advantages of the region, will attract
• The EDC Strategic plan secures the future growth of the region through
• 2016 and beyond;
• New employers, jobs and workers set to create increasing demand for real estate and development land in the region;
• An Independent study has found a current lack of supply of suitable real estate and land in Ocala & Marion County.
• Location: Ocala (Marion County) Central Florida, US
• Number of Plots: 169
• Status: Fully Entitled Development
• Minimum Plot Price: £;25,000
• Peak 2006 price: £;45,000
Each parcel of land is purchased with the following terms:
1. Reservation fee of £;1,500 paid upon signing of the Reservation Agreement.
2. Deposit balance of £;6,000 due within 7 days of reservation
3. Remaining balance is paid every quarter over a fixed term - interest free.
Affordable and Manageable Payment Terms:
Instalments: £;875 every quarter for 5 years, interest free.
Total Price: £;25,000
* Finance / Mortgage